In this regard, the Holder guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
Identity of the Responsible
- Responsible: Click OnLine Marketing, S.L..
- TAX ID: B87241048
- Address: Calle Padre Claret, 21 1º D – 28002, Madrid – Spain.
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Web site: https://granadaicearena.com
Principles applied in data processing
In the processing of your personal data, the Holder shall apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation (GDPR):
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: the Holder will always require consent for the processing of personal data which may be for one or more specific purposes about which the Holder will inform the User beforehand with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Holder shall request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it is requested.
- Principle of limitation of the retention period: The Data Controller shall keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the processing. The Data Controller shall inform the User of the corresponding retention period according to the purpose.In the case of subscriptions, the Data Controller shall periodically review the lists and delete those records that have been inactive for a considerable period of time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected will be treated in such a way that their security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed. The Holder takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of its users’ data by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
To browse the Web site is not necessary to provide any personal data.
The Holder informs you that about your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of its treatment.
- Oppose the processing.
You may not exercise the right to data portability.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly to the Data Controller, which means that any customer, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time, can contact the Data Controller and request information about the data stored and how it was obtained, request the rectification of the same, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of such data in the files of the Data Controller.
To exercise your rights you have to send your request along with a photocopy of your National Identity Card or equivalent to the e-mail address electrónico: [email protected]
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that the Holder is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you is in breach of the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
When you connect to the Website to send an email to the Owner, subscribe to its newsletter, you are providing personal information for which the Owner is responsible. This information may include personal data such as your IP address, first and last name, physical address, email address, telephone number, and other information. By providing this information, you give your consent for your information to be collected, used, managed and stored by – Click OnLine Marketing, S.L. – only as described in the pages:
The personal data and the purpose of the processing by the Holder is different depending on the information capture system:
There are other purposes for which the Holder processes personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions set out in the Legal Notice page and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help the Website to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this Website.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Owner takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best industry practices to prevent its loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
Your data may be incorporated into a mailing list file, for which the Holder is responsible for its management and processing. The security of your data is guaranteed, as the Holder takes all necessary security measures and guarantees that personal data will only be used for the given purposes.
The Holder informs the User that his personal data will not be transferred to third party organizations, except when such transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a processor. In the latter case, the transfer of data to the third party will only be carried out when the Owner has the express consent of the User.
However, in some cases, collaborations with other professionals may be carried out; in such cases, the consent of the User will be required, informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. This will always be done with the strictest security standards.
Content of other websites
The pages of this website may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
You can consult all the information regarding the policy of collection and treatment of cookies on the Cookies Policy page.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is:
- The consent of the data subject.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data processed by the Data Controller are:
- Identification data.
- No specially protected categories of data are processed.
Retention of personal data
The personal data provided to the Holder will be kept until the Holder requests its deletion.
When browsing the Website non-identifying data may be collected, which may include, IP address, geolocation, a record of how services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The Website uses the following third-party analysis services:
The Holder uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and to gather demographic information.
The Holder is not responsible for the processing of personal data by websites that may be accessed through the various links contained in the Website.
Accuracy and truthfulness of personal data
You agree that the data provided to the Holder are correct, complete, accurate and current, as well as to keep them properly updated.
As User of the Website is solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data submitted to the Website exonerating the Holder from any liability in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
These policies will remain in force until they are modified by other duly published policies.